If you’re ready to gain visibility to book more media and clients, grow your platform, gain recognition as an influential storyteller, and become a change maker in your industry, contact me to so we can create a plan on how you can achieve success on your own terms.
Here’s how to get started!
Step 1. Review a sampling of programs and services below. If you don’t see something that’s the right fit, you can fill out a questionnaire so I can learn more about your needs and how we can create a bespoke strategy to work together.
Step 3. I’ll follow up with you to schedule a 30 minute complimentary consultation call. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll have a friendly and informative chat! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 4. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
One-sheet of services available here.
Have questions? Email me at email@example.com.
THE NO-BRAINER FREE OFFER STRATEGY SESSION:
Create Irresistible Opt-In Rewards to Reel in Email Subscribers, Clients and Customers
Develop incentives to increase buzz, engagement and sales for book and product launches
- 1 x 30-minute phone consultation
- 1 x Questionnaire to be filled out prior to our session
- 1 x 60-minute strategy session with Kendra via phone or video call
- 1 x 45-minute follow-up session via phone or video call
- (1) 90-minute intensive – to determine list of top goals and challenges
- Up to (2) monthly 30-minute strategy calls
- Voxer Access for S.O.S. and Share Wins – for extra support and accountability
- Individualized Assignments – Example assignments may include: Drafting Media and Partnership Pitches; Securing Media Placements in Magazines and on Podcasts, Websites and TV; Developing Relationships with Influencers and Brands; Writing a Book Proposal; Creating a Content Calendar; Developing and Implementing Pre-Order Incentives to Increase Buzz, Engagement and Sales; etc.
- Support on calls/meetings/events with media outlets, literary agents, publishers, etc.
BOOK PUBLISHING WORKSHOP
This group session will help you to:
- Develop A Book Proposal
- Find and Pitch a Literary Agent
- Understand the Role of Major Retailers and Indie Bookstores
- Learn the Formula of the New York Times Bestseller List
- Incentivize and Mobilize Readers through Marketing
- Strategize Publicity with Media Bookings and Reviews
- Plan Launch Parties and Book Tours
- Target Book Clubs with Reading Group Guides
- In-depth questionnaire: First, you’ll fill out an in-depth questionnaire one week in advance. I’ll go through this intensively so that I’m clear on your most important goals in publishing your book and being an author.
- (2) 8-hour sessions in 2 back-to-back days
- (1) week of email follow-up – So you’ll have support and accountability after our intensive and can take action right away
This workshop is currently CLOSED. Email me to join the waitlist.
For speaking engagements, media requests, or partnerships, please fill out the form below.